Welcome to my little corner of the internet!
To go to the homepage, click here.
To get mucho free stuff and content not published on the website, read on…
Here’s how you get the goodies…
What goodies? I’m glad you asked.
The current offering is the Self-Reliance Bundle, 9 downloads compiled of some of the most reader-approved things I’ve written. You may be here because I mentioned one or more of them in an article.
Track your course to independence by becoming reliant only upon yourself.
Current titles include:
- How to Stay Safe When Chaos Erupts in America
- Quick-Start Guide for New Preppers Who Want to be Ready RIGHT NOW
- How the Media is Trying to Get Inside Your Head to Control You
- What You Can Learn from the Collapse of Venezuela
- What to Eat When the Power Goes Out
- 10 Ways to Sow Revolution in Your Own Backyard
- 33 Ways to Earn a Living without a Traditional Job
- A Vehicle Emergency Kit Checklist
- Top 50 Non-Food Stockpile Necessities
You’ll get e-books, checklists, and how-tos and it won’t cost you a single penny. (PS: Anytime I add new downloads to the bundle, I send them out to subscribers – you’ll never miss a new download!)
Sign up for my newsletter – that’s all you have to do to grab your copy of the PDFs.
Every day, I send out free content you won’t get on the website. I’ve recently committed to writing to you more frequently because I greatly appreciate the fact that you’ve subscribed to my emails. You’ll be getting added value that people who just show up on the website do not. Here are some of the benefits you can look forward to as a subscriber:
- Daily preparedness tips and advice
- Self-reliance round-ups
- Special offers and discounts
- Free e-books
- Thrifty Thursday (a round up of frugal ideas and articles)
- Freebie Friday – free stuff like webinars, checklists, ebooks, and printables
- Survival Saturday – this is a popular round-up of news and events that may affect those of us who live a preparedness lifestyle
I strive to make the emails pertinent to the things going on in the world, like how to prep for a winter storm when a blizzard is on its way and information on financial preparedness if the market takes a hit.
Grab some coffee and sign up!
PS: There are ads…
On each email, you’ll see one or two ads. You aren’t obligated in any way to purchase from my newsletter or website. You’re welcome to read every single thing I send or publish at no charge whatsoever. But, running a website costs money. Advertisements help me pay for costs like email providers, servers, and technical support. This is how I’m able to provide information for free, with more than a thousand articles on my website at your disposal.